Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Post

Hello all!

I have decided to start this blog because I need some way to discuss and spew my musical nerdiness. Usually, no one I tell exciting things to find them quite as exciting as I do. Which poses a problem for me. I am very enthusiastic about a lot of things involved with music, whether it be a beautiful song, about a composer, an musical event, or some random fact.

I've named the blog Music, Music, and Some Other Stuff because there are other things I will discuss I'm sure. My life tends to be rather interesting and exciting at times....definitely many things have happened that are soap opera worthy (though I shall save you the details for now).

Anyway, hope you music junkies and everyone else enjoy this blog!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm bookmarking your blog, so you better keep me entertained!!!

It was sssoooo great seeing you.
Peace,
Brenda

Stephanie said...

I find your stories exciting! lol it's ok I know I don't share quite as much as enthusiasm as you. But I look forward to this =)

<3 Steph

The Microblogologist said...

It shall be interesting to see if you convert into a total blogger like me or not...